- You will need to show your Dartmouth ID to the intramural official or supervisor at check-in who will verify that you are listed on your team's IMLeagues.com roster.
- Participants are able to compete on one (1) Co-Rec team and one (1) single gender team persport.
- The Granite League teams are actively trying to compete and win. Teams in this league tend to be more competitive in nature. The Moosiluake League is intended for teams that are typically not as experienced or more beginner teams. Teams in this league are looking for more of a recreational environment. The Green League is for those with no experience whatsoever in the sport–also known as the Rookie League. We also offer Men's and Women's leagues. Women are able to compete in the Men's league.
- Pinnies will be provided for teams as needed. However, teams may purchase or make their own jerseys. Jerseys must be sport appropriate and non-offensive.
- Any person wearing clothing deemed to be in violation of Dartmouth College community policy will be asked to change. We do provide most equipment, but not all. Please see the sport specific rules for more information.
- After each team sport games, officials will assign a sportsmanship rating to each team. Ratings are 0-3 with three (3) being given for exemplary conduct. The ratings will be averaged over the course of the regular season games and playoffs. Teams must have an average score of 2.0 to be playoff eligible and remain eligible during playoffs. Teams dropping below 2.0 in the playoffs will be eliminated from the tournament.
- The Intramural Staff will attempt to reschedule games when teams are playing multiple sports, academic conflicts or religious concerns, but it is not guaranteed. If you have additional questions about the above topics or any other intramural topic, please email the Intramurals Office.
Read the Intramurals Policies & Procedures for additional information.
Contact Jesse Geer for more information.