Information & Rules
- Dartmouth Intramurals are for Dartmouth students, faculty and staff. To clarify : No alums, parents, visitors, spouses, partners, friends, etc are eligible.
- All players must wear athletic-type shoes. (No bare feet, flip-flops. Loafers, sandals, slippers, crocs, etc). Rubber cleats allowed.
- A full team is 8 players; For Fall term, teams may start and finish with 6.
- Men may play on only one men's team –Granite or Moosilaukae – not both. Women may play on one men's or women's team, not both. Players on women's or men's teams may also play on a co-rec team.
- A forfeit is called if there is not a legal team on the field at game time. Games can start up to 10 minutes late and be shorted if both captains agree. A forfeit is called at 10 minutes past game time.
- Alcohol, tobacco, (this includes all forms – smoke, smokeless, e-) urinating inappropriately, fighting, abusive behavior is not permitted at the fields. There is a port-a-let at the field – please instruct your players to use it
- Intoxicated players will not be allowed on the field.
- Varsity soccer players on current or previous year are not eligible for IM play.