- Physical Education
- Club Sports
Undergraduate students registering for PE credit MUST register in Banner from 3/18/19 through 4/4/2019.
Register via the Online Registration System, where you can pay with a credit card opens on March 11, 2019.
You can still register with cash, check, or credit card in person at the FLIP Office / Room 167 Alumni Gym from 8am-12pm & 1pm-4pm.
Full payment must be received to be fully registered and to participate in a FLIP class.
Registration for second half term (5 weeks) is Monday, April 29, 2019 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm in Room 167 of Alumni Gym. Not all classes will be available for the half term registration.
It is expected that you will bring your ID each and every time you attend class as part of our validation process. If you do not have an ID issued by the Dartmouth Card Office, you will need to get one prior to the start of the term.
• Due to space restrictions, you may attend only the class you register for.
• Because of liability, only those registered in spring classes will be allowed to participate. If you wish to bring a guest to class, you must get permission from the instructor and Fitness Director beforehand. If permission is given, guest must complete the medical/informed consent/release form in Room 167 of Alumni Gym and pay a fee.
• No children are allowed to accompany a participant to class.
• Occasionally a class has to be cancelled or switched to another area at the last minute. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause We will post a note on the door or have someone direct you to the proper room. In most cases, you will be contacted via e-mail by your instructor or our office, so it is imperative that we have your correct e-mail address on the medical form, or on your registration profile.
• Anyone not registered in classes by April 8, 2019 may be asked to wait until the half term session.
• No refunds after April 8, 2019.
You may be eligible to receive a $225 Fitness Reimbursement to use towards your FLIP class fees. For more information please visit Wellness at Dartmouth.