Physical Education Discount for Course Fees
The Office of Physical Education & Recreation offers scholarship students discounts for PE fee courses. The Financial Aid Office determines the level of need for eligible students and will contact students with the details of the aid that will be provided for PE fee courses. Students of high need receive a 100% discount on the cost of a course. Students of medium and low need receive a 50% discount. In order to receive the discount, students must pass the course. If a student registers for a class in Banner and does not complete the course, they will be charged and held responsible for the full cost of the course.
Dartmouth Outing Club (DOC) activities that earn PE credit are not eligible for the PE Discount. Contact DOC for available assistance.
- Funds are limited.
- Priority for discounts is given to courses that fulfill the PE graduation requirement.
- Discounts will be assigned based on need and on a first come, first serve basis.
- Students are eligible to receive a discount for only one course per term.
- The discount can be applied to only one snowsports (skiing or snowboarding) course per undergraduate enrollment.
Apply for PE Discount
- View the current term's class offerings and their respective fees
- Complete the application form. The application deadline is the close of the term's PE registration.